Fortuner Workshop Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortuner Workshop Manual

does anyone know if a CD workshop manual is available for the 2015+ models ? , i found one on ebay for the earlier models but not our local model. I mainly want the wiring diagrams but any info would be great really. I did ask the dealer parts manager the same question but all he said was to look at the Toyota Global Information website , which you need subscription to !!
    2016 GX , in White

Hi,

The site for the official Toyota manuals covering the Australian vehicles is:

https://toyotamanuals.com.au/

It costs $16.50 for 1-day of access.
    You can print the sections you need to PDF or a printer. And no, it's not really easy/practical to print it all

Dave

Comment

thanks , i did find that site , and yes its going to cost a lot to get any value out of it. Shameful why they charge so much just to access the site which may not even have the info you seek
      2016 GX , in White

Comment

Which Schematics do you want I have a few hours left of my day Subscription

Comment

the engine ECU wiring would be great if you can score that . probably too late now through your subs may have expired by now. I'll get on there myself at some stage
          2016 GX , in White

Comment

I have it

Comment

ive sent a reply , thanks for that
              2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
              X