Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 electronic computer problems

Good afternoon all.
    Last week after a long drive down the south coast. We parked for a feed. Re started the car and noticed all warning lights on ( anti skid, engine light and rectangle orange light. Left car at Toyota for the whole day and the outcome was faulty 4*4 computer. Bit annoyed been a 2018 auto, off-road about 20 times used 4*4 system 5 times. I guess I’m lucky we purchased 3 year extended warranty.
    anyone else had the same problem?

thats the first time ive heard of an ECU being replaced , although the 4WD dash switch is a common part to replace. I hope it was covered under warranty , and i really doubt if they had the ECU in stock.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Toyota recon it’s the first they’ve done it’s all under warranty thank god. Had to wait 2 weeks getting fixed this week.

Comment

when it gets repaired can you pls give us an update ?, and if possible , the part number for the ECU which should be listed on the repair sheet. I'll add that number to the sites' parts list.
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Had 4*4 computer replaced seems ok haven’t tried 4*4 system possible Sunday.
          ECU 4WD located behind glove box
          part number TO8953371102.
          Last edited by Lozza; 6 days ago.

Comment

awesome , thanks for the update
            2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
            X