Rear Diff Lock ECU Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Diff Lock ECU Update

Some of us have had problems with the rear diff lock sending a fault to the ECU.

This has resulted in a fast flash of the warning light (and the diff lock disengaging), which can only be cleared by switching off the ignition.

I'm told by Penrith Toyota that an ECU update is now available to fix the problem.

I'll let you know if it works. I'm booked in for 20/4.

2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

thanks for that , i see it has been reported on Hilux models so it would be good to sort out. If possible can you get the TN number for the update as well ?
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

I don't know what a TN number is 😬 but I will ask when the update is done.
      2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

TN might be the wrong terminology , could be TF or something but its just a notification from the factory to carry out service campaigns , like the auto transmission software , DPF software etc. Although the dealer is supposed to check for updates at every service ( as per the handbook ) they never do , they only act if a customer complains
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
        X