4tuner so far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4tuner so far

So far, ironman pro cell lift, ironman recovery points, redarc dc charger, 2x rear 12v points, 800w inverter, yakima roof system, rino awning, kn filter, solar input. Next upgrade tyres 265/7017 and snorkel.

Great work. I am thinking a Yakima platform actually, do you have the Platform P which is 1300 x 1928? can you post a front and side shot please? great work

Comment

Hi yes it's the 1300x1928. I love it I have the shovel holders, eye bolts and l brackets all genuine yakima good prices.

Comment

It looks great! Such better construction compared to the Rhino.

I am curious, perhaps you can measure something for me please? Yakima make a Platform A which is 1240 wide. Do you think that will fit? If there is currently 3cm or more gap on your bar on each side then maybe I might get away with it.

I am just keen keen to get a shorter bar on but i do not want the very wide Playform B they recommend.

Thanks!

Comment

Will do when I get a chance, are you on the fb owners.

Comment

Yes I am. I am considering the shorter Rhino bar as i do not want anything long on my roof. The rhino is easy to take on and off but the Yakima is so much better quality.

Comment

Impressive work.

Comment

Working...
              X