Fortuner Does Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortuner Does Well

I've just participated in the Sydney District 4x4 Club's Technical Training Weekend, and it was interesting to note that my Fortuner was one of the few vehicles which completed every section on the first attempt. The vehicle which seemed to struggle the most was the Isuzu M-UX.

Here's some video from the weekend.

https://youtu.be/KeWAqMtWg8s
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Good stuff. Can I ask if you have to be a member of the Club to go on the training weekend, or can other club members pay a fee to do it?

Did you use the Tuner's diff lock on any sections of the weekend & how did it perform?

Comment

• mrh460
      mrh460 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Anthony. You have to be a club member to do the training. I think this is the case for most clubs.

Funny you should ask about the diff lock. I forgot to try it out. It would have been a great opportunity to do so.

well done , i used to hang out with that club in the late 90s just after they started ( they were a splinter group from another club ). looks like they still use the same training ground as well. I busted a rear swaybar link on an old L400 in one of those holes lol
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

mrh460; I'm with the Georges River Outdoor & Recreation Club (GRORC) in NSW. One of the members has acreage on the south coast which is used for training / familiarisation, but nothing like what you just did. I might mention to the committee. thx

Comment

Awesome video. Running commentary at the bottom was a nice touch.

Comment

Great video, thanks for sharing

Comment

Another great video, cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
            X