Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicks dig tuna's too

Hey,
    My new Fortuner will arrive later in April, 2018 GXL in Silver. Stumbled on the forum while googling accessories for the short-list.
    I've made the step up after probably taking my old-shape X-trail places it shouldn't have been, and test driving the usual suspects a few times; Toyota badge, simple but refined drive and ease of un-bolting the rear seats did it for me in the end, so looking forward to it.
    Still haven't made the choice on a bullbar, but looking forward to scrolling through the forum for pics and tips (if anyone has any will gratefully listen); leaning towards alloy either full or single loop, maybe also the newer bumper style with spotlight bar (eg Rhino4x4). Wildcard is SmartBar just for the weight saving but haven't seen them on a grey Fortuner or even colour coded, have a feeling it might be fugly as???
    Happy touring
    Kel

I've a Toyota steel bar / Warn winch combo from the dealer at time of purchase. Crazy as it may sound, I was disappointed to find the bar only came with one antenna tab. Something I didn't think of until the bar was on & I saw it. I also have a hand free car cradle mobile phone /antenna kit, so the 2nd antenna tab would've been handy for that, (or sand flag).

Comment

• Kel
      Kel commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a good point, thanks Anthony. I would expect 2 points as standard on any bar so wouldn't have thought to check either.
Working...
X