Hi from North Queensland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from North Queensland

We waiting for our Fortuner GXL They haven't given me a delivery date yet. Nearly want to change colour so we receive the bloody thing.

Welcome to the forum. šŸ™‚

What colour are you waiting on?
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Hey mate are you from mission beach looking at your name? Iā€™m in Tully got the gxl as well absolutely love it

Comment

• AzzaMissionBeach
      AzzaMissionBeach commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah Mate sure am. Bartrac can't even give me a date. Signed contract 2 weeks ago!

I am in the same boat as you. I wanted the black and they were struggling to get one, they then rang and said the earliest was the 1st of May for a black GXL however it comes with leather pack and not the fabric.

Comment

i got mine from mike carney in townsville they had it in stock but it took them a week to get it ready i don't know exactly why I'm guessing the tow bar and the paint protection with registering and everything? I got the graphite but not black

Comment

registration is literally a 10 minute job , they keep a batch of number plates in stock at the dealer and just enter the details of the car into an online TMR portal. The longest part of that 10 minutes is sending the lackey down to screw the plates on.
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
        X