Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Vic

Hi All,

New to this forum. I purchased a GXL in late October 2017 which is my first Toyota and have clocked up 11,000kms.

Loving the vehicle thus far and have had a ton of positive comments from people since purchasing. Haven’t done any modifications as yet, but that’s why I’m on here. Keen to gain insights into what would be some sensible upgrades for someone who loves to go camping, I have access to a camping trailer (see pic)?

Recent discoveries were installing the ToyotaLink app on my iPhone, and when connected to the car it was good to see there were some available updates. I also tested the travel times system the other day to the airport and back, the UI was pretty slick and apparently it pulls data from Google which is cool.

Initially, I had read plenty of negative feedback on the car, and my friend in Canberra was trying to push me towards a Pajero Sport, glad I went with the Toyota as can’t stand seeing them in the wild, especially the rear end. Heading up to Bright soon to meet that particular mate, can’t wait for the banter.

Also, if anyone is looking for a decent phone holder that fits their Fortuner, I bought a centre mount with adjustable passive holder (ClicOn/Brodit brand) after a recommendation from a UK mate, excellent kit.

Anyway, all ears for upgrades or modification recommendations.

Cheers
    gun156r
    Last edited by gun156r; 14-04-2018, 11:08 AM.
Working...
X