G'day from SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day from SA

I am waiting for the arrival of my Fortuner, lands 21/5 and then it goes into the shop to get blinged. ARB Bullbar, Safari snorkel, Towbar, Rhino rack rack and awning and a few other bits. Thought Id get it kitted out before i drove off. Still trying to organise UHF and Daul battery and draw system to go in later. Gonna be a bit of a step up form my Navara that i had for 8 years and spent about $10k on accessories. Looking forward to getting this beast offroad. First trip will be up to Finke to race then across Simpson for a week. Should be a good test.

What have people done here to setup UHF? There is not a lot of room in the cabin for a UHF

welcome to the club you will love the Tuna they are so versatile.
    my UHF is one of the older units , and since i dont use it full time i have mounted it to a removable bracket on the left side of the console facing upwards.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...06-uhf-install
      2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Mine's one of those GME units where the control features are on the microphone, as is the speaker. The body of it is up above the accelerator pedal on the firewall. Not an ideal place if I need to access it, but its where the installers put it.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people, tips & info on here.

Comment

Working...
        X