X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another west oz

Hi all.

New to this whole owning a 4wd thing.
    looking at purchasing a new pearl white crusade.

Primarily will be touring WA with a jayco swan outback behind.
    occasional beach run I spose too. 2 kids and a wife thrown in for good measure.

sooo much to learn about the art of 4wd’n

Could someone point me in the direction of a pricing thread please?
    if not what did the other west Ozzie’s pay and is the much room for movement at the moment with the specials?
    Hoping to include Toyota alloy bull bar and towbar in the purchase.

thanks, looking forward to it.

tim

Hi from NSW. Lots of good people, tips & info on the forum.

Most of us put what we've paid for things within the threads we're dealing with at the time. Not sure I've seen a specific Pricing Thread, but a good idea....

Comment

Welcome mate, you will love the vehicle.
      if you are going to tow it’s wise to upgrade suspension. Depending on weight but air bags at a minimum.
      Some guys on here have some awesome gear on their vehicles so it’s s great place to check out the builds.

Comment

also as spook has showed before id recommend a transmission cooler if your going to be towing. Wholesale automatic transmissions makes a good one

Comment

Hi Perthmps, we bought our GXL as ex. dealer and it came with the genuine Toyota tow kit and roof cross bars. We've had everything else done by the dealer using genuine accessories. It's certainly not the cheapest but it was what we felt most comfortable with warranty-wise. The snorkel was $600 installed, the winch compatible alloy bull bar was $2800 installed and the Redarc tow pro elite electric brake controller and an Anderson plug to sit next to the 7 pin flat trailer plug was just over $1000 installed.
          If you're new to four wheel driving, I'd highly recommend attending a reputable beginners training course. They usually run over a single day and it'll give you the confidence and know-how to tackle different situations as well as an idea of the equipment you'll need.
          Last edited by tekka maki; 14-04-2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X