New Melbourne Fortuna owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Melbourne Fortuna owner!

Waiting for my new 2018 Crusade to be delivered, purchased after a looong wait and more hours of research than I care to quantify! The tuna just fit right in the middle of needing an affordable 7 seater with 4x4 capabilities! I've been wanting to get back into offroading/camping for a few years but never had the vehicle to enable it.

Wrapped to find a Fortuna specific forum!!!

A few things I reckon ill need to explore now are;

- Getting a second battery installed - how much $$ to expect? where can I get this done?
    - Removing 1 of the rear seats (need a 6 seater) - how to do this?
    - Installing a winch - I have the premium steel bulbar going on it, but Toyota wants an extra $780 to make it "winch compatible" - Im thinking I can get the winch added at a much cheaper price after market?? Again - how much $$$ to expect? where can I go to get this done?

Any advice appreciated!!!

Here's my second battery installation -

https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...ystem-from-ors
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Here's how to remove third row seats -

https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...-3rd-row-seats
      2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Much appreciated mrh460 - looks awesome, the 2nd battery set up looks factory fitted, neat and professional.

I think I'll definitely remove one of the third row seats to allow some extra space for gear, excellent tutorial looks fairly simple, cheers!

Anyone done any driving around Enochs Point in Victoria? What is it like?

Comment

Mont Eltham Auto Electrics did my second battery setup for $2k, Finish is perfect. Included everything from 2 additional sockets, new wiring, BCDC1225 Charger, Battery, ARB Tray, Battery link with switch and solenoid.

Comment

Working...
          X