Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

Hey there,
    We have a new Fortuner on its way to the Illawarra area. A Crusade model, auto, black with dark leather. We added the towpack, roof racks, nudge bar and tinted windows. I was impressed with the auto diesel on the demo unit. Much better than the Captiva we currently have.....
    The plan is to use it as the seven seater for a year (5 kids) until the eldest is on her P's. From now to then Im setting it up for some on/off road touring......

I hope to be active on the forum and hope to learn a thing or two!!

Cheers,
    Matt

Hey Matt2016 and welcome to the forum!

Glad you went with the Fortuner and I am sure it will tick all the boxes! Hope the wait isn't too long and don't forget to post some pics when she arrives...

Shaun
    Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Comment

Took delivery of the Crusade today..... First new car Ive ever owned. Only had 14kms on it.
      The day after I wrote my intro we were told there were no dark interior black auto crusades available right now. So we took the option of the 'fawn' leather.
      It looks great to me. I even think the black paint has a blue sparkle to it.....
      Im already happy with the purchase. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

No pics - didn't happen!!!

Have fun getting to know it... Just waiting on sal sac approval for ours so hopefully will know by Monday!

BJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2016 View Post
          Took delivery of the Crusade today..... First new car Ive ever owned. Only had 14kms on it.
          The day after I wrote my intro we were told there were no dark interior black auto crusades available right now. So we took the option of the 'fawn' leather.
          It looks great to me. I even think the black paint has a blue sparkle to it.....
          Im already happy with the purchase. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
          Hey Matt,
          If you ask me the fawn would look awesome in the black anyway.
          You're right about the paint colour too as I was considering a black Crusade also after coming from a black Tarago V6 but the black wasn't black.
          ;-)

Comment

Added the first pics......

Comment

Working...
            X