Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortuner for Germany

Hi together,

I live in Germany and I'm considering to order a Fortuner. The Fortuner is not officially sold here and there is only one Toyota-dealer who is importing this car for the local market. Unfortunately this dealer is located 700 km from my home, so a short visit is no option. His Fortuners are built in Thailand and come through the middle east to Europe. They are supposed to be the top trim and have leather seats, power rear door, etc. The badge on the rear says SR5 V6 (see picture). There is also an independent dealer in Belgium that sells a version called VXR Limited V6, also fully loaded. But these cars are not sold to private persons, only dealers.

I asked the Toyota-dealer for the specs of his cars and he sent me this document. As you can see, the rear brakes are drum and only ABS and VSC are mentioned, Nothing about HAC, DAC, EBD, TSC and A-TRAC. I only need A-TRAC, probably they have it, but I want to be sure about this. The drum brakes are bothering me, for a vehicle with this weight I'm not comfortable with them.

Does anybody knows something about this "european version"? I will ask him about these points but would like to have a feedback from the experts.

Thanks in advance for any comments,
    Christian

Attached Files
Working...
X