Hola from Panama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola from Panama

Hello folks, I live in Panama and Canada, I own a 2014 Fortuner here in Panama and in Canada I have a 2018 Ford explorer and a 2005 MB SLK55 AMG. The Fortuner replaced a Hilux and I am still figuring it out, so if I ask some dumb questions please go easy on me. Thanks for letting become part of your group.

Hi mate. This group is for the 2015 Fortuner , released in Australia around august 2015. I dont know if we can help with the 2014 model but can try i suppose.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Originally posted by White One View Post
        Hi mate. This group is for the 2015 Fortuner , released in Australia around august 2015. I dont know if we can help with the 2014 model but can try i suppose.
        Thanks, it is pretty slim pickins here in the northern hemisphere for info about the fortuner. I have already found some good info on this site the does apply, members seem like a good bunch.

Comment

i agree with you , the 2014 Tuna is more in common with the Aussie Prado and Hilux ( 3.0 DID ) than what it is with the USA based Tacoma models. Take a look over on the PradoPoint forum as well , plenty of 3.0 information on there.
          2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
          X