No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

Hopefully you don’t mind that I’m not Aussie...I’m a relatively new Fortuner owner in Karachi, Pakistan. I enjoyed learning about our vehicles from you all, so thought I’d join myself.

I drive a Fortuner Sigma4 with the 1GD engine, which I believe is spec’d like the Crusade. Except we don’t have DPF here (lucky us i suppose). We still have EGR and the problems that appear to come from that...so I just fitted a Provent 200 from Western Filters. Also considering ordering a secondary fuel filter for my trips to the northern mountains of Pakistan where fuel quality can be questionable.

Anyway, looking forward to contributing here and am attaching a picture of my truck for you guys.

Welcome to the forum.
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Welcome to the forum . our cars dont have the Sigma4 badges im not quite sure what it stands for
      2016 GX , in White

Comment

• uansari1
        uansari1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, and we don’t have the Crusade here...likely due to the reference to Crusaders... 🤷🏽*♂️

Our diesel variants only come in one trim level, called Sigma4 (4 cylinder). It’s really just a fancy name to differentiate it from the 2.7 petrol 4 cylinder.
    Working...
    X