Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Toyota Fortuner Crusade

Hi Everyone
    I picked up my Fortuner in April and it's my first 4WD. It's got the black and red leather, Toyota steel bullbar, side steps and black 18s
    I'm really enjoying it, planning to get A/T tyres, Rhino Rack and Long Ranger tank and a few other things as I go

Cheers

Welcome to the Forum.
    If you have any questions - just ask. 🙂
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

• BlackCrusade
      BlackCrusade commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate, I have a couple of questions. I was looking at the LEDs on Supacentre and wondered do people just drill a mounting hole in their bullbar to get them on? Also, how do you find the KO2s? Cheers

I needed to drill holes to mount my light bar where I wanted it. Some people use brackets fixed to the tube section.

Some lights will fit using the standard mounting holes on the bar.

I am very pleased with the KO2s. I find them quiet on the road, and very effective offroad.
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Great, cheers for the reply. Nice pic of the rig too, looks sweet as

Comment

Update: Getting BFG KO2s on Saturday and got a price for the Long Range Automotive 120L aux tank as well. Probably get that fitted in a couple of weeks too

Comment

• mrh460
          mrh460 commented
          Editing a comment
          What are your plans for relocating the spare wheel?

Well for a short amount of time it’ll sit in the back and I’ll wait until I’m so annoyed with it being in the way (2 days) then I’ll get a Rhinorack and chuck it on the roof. Then when I get annoyed with it being up there (say 4 weeks) I’ll get it mounted on the tailgate along a rear bar. and everything falls into place.

Comment

Photos aren’t great quality but the tyres change the look for the Fortuner

Comment

Working...
          X