Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one in Melbourne

Hi everyone,

Been lurking for a while but this is the first post. Our GLX just passed its 1000km inspection. Loving the car so far, apart from the frequent DPF regens.

So far we've put on a TJM steel bar (love the quality and finish on it) and LED spotties.

Don't see many others on the road but did run into another pearl white right next to us a few weeks back.

A.

Welcome kzen!

I'd love to see pics of the car with the TJM bar installed if you get a chance.
    None of the manufacturers have many decent pics of the bars installed!

Dave

Comment

kzen I have to agree with DaveC , I would love to see some pics!
      Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Comment

I'll see what I can do over the weekend.

Comment

Excuse the phone photos, didn't get a chance to get the real camera out. Hope these help a bit..

Comment

Thanks, looks good. The bumper cut is a bit different to the other bars, I wonder why?

Comment

Hand't noticed it until you mentioned. Might be due to the bigger tubing, and extra reinforcement for the corners? It also doesn't seem to protrude as much as the arb bar I had in the pajero a few years ago.

I was pretty impressed that it came with recovery points and fog lamps as part of the kit.

Comment

Didn't know TJM has recovery point & LED light as a kit. Looks good 👍👍👍

Comment

Working...
                X