Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time

Good day everyone.
    I'm originally from Canada but have just relocated to the Caribbean and I've just purchased a used 2006 Fortuner. I will have a lot of questions for the forum regarding this vehicle as there isn't a lot of support or parts here for it. I've previously owned a 1984 Toyota x-tra cab pickup and 1996 Tacoma xtra cab. Looking forward to this Fortuner and from what i've read they are great...........but its a Toyota so nuf said.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum , unfortunately for you this particular site was set up to cater for the Australian delivered 2015+ Fortuner , so there wont be too much discussion here for your model. The same can be said for the facebook " Fortuner Forum " . Maybe there is a FB group for your model , probably based in Asia or Sth Africa as they were very popular there. Stick around though , as maybe someone here has experience with the earlier Tunas.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Ahhhh wonderful. Thanks for the information and yes i will stick around as i'm sure i will learn something from you all anyways.

Comment

Working...
      X