Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Firsttimer

Hi guys,

greetings from the tropical Thailand. Since I don't speak the native language, I have decided to join the overseas Fortuners. I just got the 2005 Fortuner 3.0V 4WD with certified 230k on the odo and I am amazed how well build and how good condition is this car in. As an ex Volvo fan, I must say I like this even better than my previous XC70, although totally different class...

If anyone has a tip where to get EN version of the owners manual, as mine is in Thai, I would be glad. I was warming up google, torrents, etc.. for few hours but they seem to be non existent

Oh and... the most important thing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0458.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	21106

Last edited by JiriKara; 1 week ago.

Comment

Welcome to the club , unfortunately this site was set up for the Australian delivered 2015+ model Fortuners so there wont be much on here for your model. The two share very little in the way of body , electrical or mechanical items . Best you can do is search for the Hilux Vigo manual , as that is the car the Fortuner is based on.
      2016 GX , in White

Comment

I see, I was wondering where are the 1st generation owners thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
        X