X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi All,

Names Adam and I've just joined up.

We're looking in to replacing our faithful old Pajero at either the end of this year or the start of next year and a Fortuner is on the short list.

I'm here to do a bit of research for the time being before going out and looking at the cars in person, and I'll offer some help where I can, if I can. If we buy a Fortuner then I'll be sharing pics and stories of the "build" and adventures we go on etc.

Cheers.

welcome to the group. we also have a very active facebook group of the same name . The Tuna is midway between the Hilux and the Prado , sharing many many components and they have a very strong aftermarket following as far as suppliers go
    2019 GX , in White

Comment

Thanks mate, I went and found the Facebook group and joined up this morning so thanks for the pointer.

The short list at the moment is Fortuner, MU-X and both Pajero variants (obviously the Pajero won't be new as they don't make them any more). They all have their pros and cons on paper, so it'll come down to the drive (and price to a degree). I'm not too worried about equipment levels, anything above power steering and air con is a bonus lol

Comment

Working...
      X