Seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat covers

Hello all. Just joined. I have been quite interested in purchasing the Fortuner but currently the only thing holding me back is the colour of the interior. Brown.....Yuck. Just wondering if anyone has purchased the genuine Toyota seat covers front and rear (I believe they are black) and can post some photos of them on.
    Cheers

Have you looked at the fawn option? Also most dealer can re trim to the colour of your choice for about 2.5g (leather). That will include all the required sections including dash & door trim sections.
    That's what I got quoted when enquired.

Comment

Originally posted by jarid View Post
      Have you looked at the fawn option? Also most dealer can re trim to the colour of your choice for about 2.5g (leather). That will include all the required sections including dash & door trim sections.
      That's what I got quoted when enquired.
      Unfortunately my budget wont allow me to stretch to the crusade so I am limited to GX or GXL. Interesting about the option of a retrim though. Would be a nice way to customize the colour scheme. Toyota don't show many pictures of the seat covers so was curious to know if anyone has purchased the fabric covers and what they would look like on in contrast to the brown leather trim on the dash and door panels.

Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong section of the forum as well

Comment

• jarid
        jarid commented
        Editing a comment
        on the top right of this page you will see a search bar. type in seat covers and search. there are a few forums on them which should answer your Q. hope this helps

I have the genuine Toyota seat covers and they are black. They look and feel great.

Comment

Originally posted by Wozza View Post
        I have the genuine Toyota seat covers and they are black. They look and feel great.
        Thanks Wozza. Did you get front and back? If you ever get a chance to post some photos of them in contrast to the dash that would be great.

Comment

Working...
        X