Just signed on the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just signed on the line

Just finished doing the deal on a 2015 GXL in Crystal white, got the Tow pack, Red arc brake controller, Rubber floor mats, Cargo liner, Weather shields, bonnet protector, Window tint. Now to wait and see if they can source the colour and how long delivery will be...... This is my first new car purchase.
    Once we have delivery we are going to change the standard 17s to black and look at a bull bar / nudge bar in black. If anybody has pics would they mind sharing.
    Also where have other had there brake controller switch mounted in the cabin and are you happy with the location? Pics would be amazing! Upgrading from a mitsi challenger and the location of the controller is not ideal and there is no line of sight.

Hey Kat, congrats on the purchase. The crystal white is a really nice colour. Where are you from?
    I was in the similar boat with nudge or bull bar. For the moment I just got the dealer to throw in a nudge bar to sweeten the package. Still yet to see any bullbars that I really like, waiting for more to be released. You can find a pic that i just posted up on another topic https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...2433-uhf-radio (not the best pic)

Can't really help you with the brake controller, but interested to hear your outcome. Post up some pics when its sorted,

Dan

Comment

Dubsee I wasn't aware Toyota had a black nudge bar... Pretty sure I have got the dealer throwing in as much as possible.
      We are located in western Sydney.
      I will post up pics once we take delivery.

Comment

I forgot to mention I sprayed it out. Super easy to remove/install

Comment

Hi Kat, congrats on the GXL. I'm sure you will love it. The Redarc brake controller on my GX is mounted behind the dash panel between the steering column and the driver's cup holder. Only the control button is visible.
          Cheers, Archie.

Comment

Here are a few pics of my Crystal Pearl Crusade. Our Redarc TowPro Elite EBC is installed next to the Idle Up switch.

Comment

• Kat
              Kat commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice looking ride
              I believe that is the location the dealer is installing it in a blank plate. Should look nice and neat.

Its getting real now. Old car has been sold and collected. Fortuner ready Thursday. More then likely I will collect on Friday.
            Still undecided if I go a nudge bar / bull bar or change the wheels first.

Comment

She's all mine!
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X