Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awaiting delivery of a phantom brown gx f4tuna.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting delivery of a phantom brown gx f4tuna.

Hello Folks! Cheekydonkey here. I bought an GX 4Tuna Phantom Brown and I plan to drive it straight to the snowy mountains the minute I get it. Will post pics as soon as I do it.

Are there any issues with the current 4Tuna at the moment? Is the oil filter easy to access? Which is our preferred oil? My mate who works in Toyota says their workshop uses the same oil from a drum for all their vehicles, diesel, petrol, or hybrid. So I don't know how good it will be for our 1GD.

Is there a long range tank available for our model yet?

Thanks y'all!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3105[/ATTACH] I got the car a while back but just couldn't upload it. Anyway, stock for now. Phantom Brown GX Auto with free GXL 17" alloy wheels upgrade. They also sent the ugly black wheels for free and I've already ordered some angry mud tyres for the ugly black steel wheels for some offroad fun in the near future. I do about 320 kms a day 4-5 times a week due to work commitments. Right now, the Tuna is still an interstate ballistic cruise missile, but won't be long before we go out camping up in the high ranges. Cheers!

Comment

Only long range tanks I've heard of require the spare wheel to be relocated. ARB believe there isn't enough interest in the Fortuner for them to make a long range tank.

Comment

• cheekydonkey
        cheekydonkey commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm waiting for Brown Davis. I called them and they are on the CAD stages of making a 110liter main tank. That would be nice as we are able to keep the spare wheel. The sub tank system is good for really serious long range touring but that'll require us to get a wheel carrier, which would be in the way of the tailgate.. ughh..

Congratulations on your purchase.

By the way, I think my steel wheels are beautiful. 😬
      2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Originally posted by mrh460 View Post
        Congratulations on your purchase.

By the way, I think my steel wheels are beautiful. 😬
        Nice rig mate! serious looking 4by there!

Them ugly black steel wheels will go from ugly to angry when I get my Mud Tyres on them! cheers
        Last edited by cheekydonkey; 24-08-2016, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X