Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First new car from Sydney

Hey guys,

A quick google search came up with you guys and I've been around car forums my whole life since I was 14 so I thought I'd sign up and say hi

Coming from this into the 4x4 life :P

I'm upgrading from my trusty corolla to purchase a Toyota Fortuner GXL in Crystal Pearl!

I have also ordered the optional extras:
    • Rubber floor mats
    • Rubber cargo mat
    • Weathershields
    • Tow package
    • GPS SAT NAV upgrade
    Dealer was happy enough to also remove the 3rd row seats

Should be arriving this coming week!

Planning to use this as a daily run around but also not shy enough to take out on weekends! What would the first upgrades be, tyres and lift? bullbar? go stock for 6-12 months? haha

I also run a design business, check us out at https://fb.com/NocturnalDesigners
    Let's get some group stickers going shall we?
    Last edited by 00PLS; 21-08-2016, 10:36 AM.

Hi there, welcome to the group! You won't be disappointed with your Fortuner! Big step up from the Corolla.

Tell me me about the dealer removing the third row seats. Are they putting some Moulded plastic in the space where the seats come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F View Post
      Hi there, welcome to the group! You won't be disappointed with your Fortuner! Big step up from the Corolla.

Tell me me about the dealer removing the third row seats. Are they putting some Moulded plastic in the space where the seats come out?
      Thanks Andrew! Really looking forward to it

The dealer said removing it is not a problem and now after joining and doing the researching afterwards, I would have much rather opted for me to carry out the the job with extra care as it does seem alittle to big of a task for a 1st yr Apprentice haha XD

I'll get the measurements and get a cover made for these soon enough haha

Comment

Just picked her up
        Last edited by 00PLS; 25-08-2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

There is a post on here where a member made a filler out of foam and vinyl and it looked gr8 plus simple

Comment

Originally posted by Skardo22 View Post
            There is a post on here where a member made a filler out of foam and vinyl and it looked gr8 plus simple
            I can design and print, that's the beauty of designer life :P

Comment

How many you going to print, I'm sure people would possibly pay for some covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Skardo22 View Post
                How many you going to print, I'm sure people would possibly pay for some covers.
                Haven't looked into it just quite yet as the dealer forgot to take the seats out but happy as I didn't want unsolicited work hours on a car by an appreciate without incentives :P

Maybe setup a poll to see how many are actually interested to talk more?

Comment

Official build thread for 00DZNR can be found here

https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...-fourby-00dznr

Comment

Working...
                  X