Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

howdy all,

New to this forum, but I did find the forum when I was poking around the net prior to purchasing the new bus, I live South East of SA. Having had several Paj in the past and a 200 series (gone due to economic reasons) I now find myself with one of these fine machines. No they are not perfect but what is, having had the Fortuner for 2 months now and have been off road mostly on sand tracks - SA, Beachport/Robe I am very impressed. I had suspension (40mm think) wheels, tires, snorkel, towbar, window tint from scratch, I have an ARB bull bar on order - when they decide to release it.

I decided with tires not to upsize from the 18" stock size but put AT's on, as I didnt want to upset the gearing due to the very tall overdrives - I did have 33's on and yes they did look a little better but with the rims having a bit more offset to fill the guards the standard size tire looks good, AND the are cheaper... These have better approach and departure and ramp over angles than the 200 did - even with the lift front/rear bars etc, so bigger tires are a personal thing.

Have plans to add all the fruit as funds permit, but looking forward to some nice adventures in this new bus.

Cheers

Looks good oldbloke , welcome to the forum!
    Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Comment

Thanks Shaun,
      Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X