Hello from The Shire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from The Shire

Proud owner of a Phantom Brown GXL. Three weeks and still grinning from ear to ear.

Apart from a Toyota genuine tow kit, it's pretty much stock standard, and will remain that way until the extra bits are needed. Will be removing the third row of seat and have already purchased the materials to plug the holes. A cheaper alternative to the Toyota original load area floor mat is the generic boot floor mat from Clarke Rubber at $49.95. A good fit as is, but only small amount of trimming if you insist on an exact fit.

Greetings greyone58, great you are enjoying your new evolution Surf/ 4Runner!. I will be ripping out seats as well when I pick up mine. Are you from Sydney south 'Shire', Sharks finally won 'Shire', God's country 'Shire' or another Shire in Au? The start of 'Sydney South Tuner Club'? SSTC perhaps ?

Comment

Hi ShireTuner56, It is the one true Shire, south of the Georges River! The 'tuner is our third 4WD, having owned a 1995 Jeep Cherokee and a GU Patrol. The Jeep in 1995 cost us almost as much as the 'tuner did in 2016, and not near the same value for money!

Comment

Working...
      X