Hi from Whyalla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Whyalla

Hi everyone, my name is David and I have just ordered a Glacier white crusade Fortuner with steel bulbar, machined grey alloys x5, cargo barrier, tow bar and rubber mats. Now the wait begins. 8 - 10 weeks before delivery. I'm sure that the time will go quickly and it will be here soon enough. Will post pictures once it has arrived.

Hi pointlowly,

Great choice mate and welcome to the forum! Hope the time goes quickly and looking forward to those pictures. Hope the forum has helped with extra info as well!

Shaun
    Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Comment

i've placed my order on the 4th Jan. still waiting for it. when i called the dealer they told me it should arrive by mid Feb.
      - Color Silver + Cargo mat + tow bar and plug + nudge bar + rubber mats + other purchased accessories (dash mat, genuine SS scuff plates, SS rear bumper protector, chrome license plate boot garnish).
      Last edited by AlX; 29-01-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pointlowly View Post
        Hi everyone, my name is David and I have just ordered a Glacier white crusade Fortuner with steel bulbar, machined grey alloys x5, cargo barrier, tow bar and rubber mats. Now the wait begins. 8 - 10 weeks before delivery. I'm sure that the time will go quickly and it will be here soon enough. Will post pictures once it has arrived.
        I have heard from the dealership last Friday that my crusade will be a April build and delivered in May. This will test my patience. Oh well all good things come to those who wait.

Comment

Originally posted by pointlowly View Post

I have heard from the dealership last Friday that my crusade will be a April build and delivered in May. This will test my patience. Oh well all good things come to those who wait.
          Well I hope for your sake they under promise and over deliver...
          Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Comment

get a toyota tracking number.. it'll show you at what stage you car is at....

Comment

Working...
            X