Its almost here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its almost here

Hi Guys,dont have a Fortuner yet, but its not far away now.
    I am currently on Hilux #10, having had a single cab, 2 forerunners, a Surf & 6 dual Cabs in the past.
    I have been waiting a long time for the return of the Forerunners and my only regret is its coming with a stinky oil burner.
    i will miss my 4.0 V6 on LPG, but reducing my fuel bill by 80% may help.
    As a self employed Powerline design contractor, i only get paid every 5-6 months.
    But that time is almost here, so i will have my new work truck in a month or so.
    Then lots to spend on lift kits, decent tyres, bullbar, towbar, winch, drawers, exhaust, chip and whatever else it needs to get a reasonable amount of power out of it.
    Cheers,
    Steve

Mate you won't smell the oil with this new engine.
    Watch her losen up nicely after a few thousand Kay's and watch the magic happen when you press that power button.

Comment

Forerunners have the V6 in many other countries , and so do others like the Fortuna and Pajero Sport. unfortunately now our govt has signed up to the new targets proposed by the Paris Climate change conference , we will be diesels only in larger cars. heck even our 2 stroke brushcutters will be going to four strokes!!
      2016 GX , in White

Comment

Originally posted by RALF View Post
        Mate you won't smell the oil with this new engine.
        Watch her losen up nicely after a few thousand Kay's and watch the magic happen when you press that power button.
        After 3500 kms, this comment is the truest thing i have read. The difference between delivery and now is really noticable.
        So far im very happy.

Comment

Working...
        X