New Crusade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crusade

Hey guys, picked up a brand new crusade in graphite a couple of days ago. Love it so far and looking forward to adding a little height and some decent rubber then hitting the trails/beach.

congrats and welcome to the club. plenty of info in here and on the gen 8 hilux forum about all the possible tyre / suspension options
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Ok cool, cheers. I'll have a browse through there too 👍

Comment

make sure if you lift it, to drop the centre tail shaft bearing or ill get massive vibration on take off and stopping.

Comment

Thanks Skardo, I'm pretty sure I'll be going with OME but just keeping my options open. I'm not too unhappy with the stock ride for now but I imagine that the OME will ride better.

Comment

Originally posted by Skardo22 View Post
            make sure if you lift it, to drop the centre tail shaft bearing or ill get massive vibration on take off and stopping.
            would the dealer do that for you?

Comment

• Skardo22
              Skardo22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think you can get a factory lift, but ARB and TJM lift kits come with spacers for tail sharft. I have an Ironman lift and dropped my tail shaft with a TJM spacer kit. This is not just a Fortuner issue, its across the board with most new 4wd's these days
          Working...
          X