Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piranha Aux Battery new bracket for rear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piranha Aux Battery new bracket for rear.

Just picked up my Fortuner from the Piranha workshop in Boroinia (Melb) with a new Aux Battery, Isolator and kit installed. The guys did a fantastic job and for the first time fitted an Engel plug and Merritt socket into the jack storage pocket. Making up a brand new bracket etc. Never been done on a Fortuner up till now. Brian (Sth African accent) gave me great advice and Alan had the idea for the bracket. They also fitted another Merrit plug at no cost and I also asked them to fit my own after market Battery Meter which fits into the with panel with the Rear Door switches etc. (see below). I went to Piranha because I read all the good posts from the Forum Members..thanks guys. Looking forward to giving the fridge a run this weekend.

​​​​​​http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=1894283459012

great idea that bracket.. too late for me as I have installed elsewhere - but good to see clever ideas coming through
    Crusade, Summit Bar, Dobinsons Monotube, BFG AT.

Comment

good work , i like it. I also installed my socket there but its on a long coil lead , which i pull out whenever its being used. I also have relays for reverse lights , camping lights etc in there
      2016 GX , in White

Comment

Can those bracket be bought from Pirahna ?

Comment

• Sir Tuna
          Sir Tuna commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Wiggy. Sorry i don't know. A call to Brain at Boronia and I am sure he will let you know.

Sir Tuna, this is brilliant idea I will definitely be incorporating something similar into my build. Saves having to cut holes into the panel next to the existing socket like I had planned.

Comment

Working...
        X