New Graphite Crusade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Graphite Crusade.

Picked up my new graphite Crusade yesterday. Very happy so far after 1 day! There are very few around in N QLD.
    I came from a previous model 2005 Hilux.
    I look forward to chatting with you guys about our cars.
    Rich.

Welcome to the forum, Rich. Graphite is definitely the best colour. 😬
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Yeah graphite crusades are the way to go! Nice buy!

Comment

Waiting on the same myself. How long was the order to delivery process. I order mine at the end of April & have to wait till the end of June for delivery. Also, I'm guessing no changes to the 17 plate

Comment

• StewGood
          StewGood commented
          Editing a comment
          1st dealer I went to said end of September for delivery, (that was at the end of April. The second said end of June delivery so I put a deposit down on the Graphite Crusade. That was the last weekend of April, the I read the website on the May price & flipped out. All good now after the renegotiations and hopefully taking delivery on Saturday after the bullbar is fitted on Saturday. Glad I'm not wait till end of September.

• rich
          rich commented
          Editing a comment
          Be sure to let us know how the delivery goes mate and what you think of your new car.

• StewGood
          StewGood commented
          Editing a comment
          I took early delivery, Pride auto Phillip ordered the rhino bar way too late so I am going to take it to the myself. I already have taken it up into the Brindabella ranges to test all the buttons and am over the moon with the car. Couldn't be happier, but I hopefully will be when the bar gets fitted. I got 2 sets of wheels with it so 1 set fitted with the highway tyres and the stick set fitted with Cooper S/T maxx.

No changes that I know of. Did you get the tracking system? What stage is your car at?
        Dates are estimates. Can arrive up to 1 week earlier sometimes.

Comment

Fortuner sales are low at present compared to some competitors but buyers having to wait 2 months for delivery of chosen model. Lots of Everest/paj sport/ prado stock available.. clearly must be supply restriction issue.
          Crusade, Summit Bar, Dobinsons Monotube, BFG AT.

Comment

Awesome Stewgood, glad to hear you like it. I assume you paid $56,990 plus metallic paint or di you manage to do better?

Comment

Working...
            X