Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tuna owner from Perth

Hi all,

Brought a 2015 Fortuner Crusade late last year after owning a Prado GXL (unfortunately was written off after being t-boned which resulted in the Prado being rolled). It came down to either the Isuzu MU-X or the Fortuner but just couldn't go past the drive difference, I felt the Isuzu still felt you were driving a work ute and of course owning a Toyota in general. There are a couple of things I had to compromise, these are the third row of seats which I will be removing anyway and have recently realised when folding up the seats in the second row they don't seem to secure when folded forward, they just rock about which I used an ockie strap to temporarily fix that issue. Other than that, I am enjoying the Fortuner and looking forward to giving it a decent test off-road.

Great forum with plenty advice, if anyone in Perth can recommend a place for Rhino Racks that would be appreciated. Also in the market for a good solar power setup and a portable hot water system (Joolca is my preferred system at the moment), if anyone has any advice that would appreciated.

Cheers.

Adam

Try removing the second row head rests then rolling the seats down. You can also try moving the front seats up a notch or two, then rolling the 2nd row seats forward. You'll sort it out.

Enjoy the forum.

Comment

Second row of seats have a strap tucked away on back of seat. Just need to pull it out and use it to secure seat.

Comment

Working...
      X