New member. New owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member. New owner.

After much anguish deciding between the MU X and the Fortuner I bought a Fortuner Crusade today, trading my ‘13 Mazda bt50. Pick it up in about 4 weeks. More expensive than the MU X but more refined. No buyers remorse, especially after reading the same anguish and same final decision by others on this site.

Welcome aboard. 🙂
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Enjoy the Forum. Lots of good info & tips

Comment

you made the right choice , the euro sourced engine in the new MUX just turned me off buying one after reading about them on line.
        At least with the Tuna we have loads of Hilux support which gives you peace of mind.
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

I anguished over the Fortuner...for about five minutes and surprised my wife. The salesman, said, "So John, what do you want to do?" My wife said, "So John, what do you want to do?" And I said: "I'm putting a deposit on that car right now..." Impulsive, perhaps, and definitely not my usual style, but can't go passed the Toyota badge on the front, the luxury inside, the 2.8l diesel, six speed box and 2.8 tonne towing capacity. SOLD to the man with the credit card in hand!

Comment

Working...
          X