Nudge bar
    Bonnet protector
    Head light protector
    Rust protectiong
    Tinted windows
    Roof Rack
    Rubber mats
    Cargo Mat

I not sure when I am meant to get I have been waiting over a week now and still not sure when.

I was wondering if the Toyota nudge bar I have ordered has the 2 tabs for the lights plus an additional 2 on the sides (4 total)? I believe it does meaning I can mount a light bar and run a Arial as well.

Pleanned upgrades:

Radio
    Brake Controller
    Light Bar
    Awning
    2nd Fuel Filter

Anyway looks like a good crowd on the forum here and wanted to say hi.

welcome to the club. I guess you could add a catch can to that list while you are there.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Ok White)one I will. Is this more to help with EGR and does it help in anyway with DPF running cleaner?

Comment

main function is to keep the intake a bit cleaner. I'm not sure how effective they are on the latest diesels like ours but as soon as i look inside the inlet manifold i'll find out.
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Not sure of the number of tabs, but if its an aluminium nudge bar, you can always go to an aluminium engineer / welder, & get some made up & welded on.

Or may be use antenna / light brackets mounts. You can get these from most auto places; Supercheap, Autobarn, Repco, ARB, Opposite Lock etc.

Comment

• jstorm
            jstorm commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks will do if required.
        Working...
        X