X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising Disclosure

Hi everyone,

As I am sure you have noticed, there are adverts on the website.

In the interest of keeping this website free for users I am using adverts to cover the costs and my time. This website is mainly a hobby for me and I suppose a way of giving back for all the years I gained information from other forums for my interests.

Some affiliates that are currently running are:

Motoquipe: They have a selection of Toyota Fortuner items and when you click on a link from our site we receive a small commission.

Wild Earth: Online camping and outdoors shop, again we receive a small commission for sales when you click through from our website.

Google ads: These are paid on a click and view basis and are generated from your browsing history and all kinds of other complicated algorithms that my brain can't understand.

So please, if you are interested in any products from these vendors, support Fortuner Forum by clicking on these adverts.

I will attempt to update the list as new vendors get added, and if you would like to advertise on our website please use the "contact us" button!

Shaun
    Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Added some more in the last few days:

Tentworld: Online camping and outdoors shop, again we receive a small commission for sales when you click through from our website.

Sparesbox: Online autoparts store, again we receive a small commission for sales when you click through from our website.

Comment

sparesbox are great , bought plenty there for the last car.
      2016 GX , in White

Comment

Ok, so added a few more:

Volcom: Clothing, we receive a small commission for sales when you click through from our website.

Elinz: Car electronics, we receive a small commission for sales when you click through from our website.

Big Red Toolbox: Tool Shop, we receive a small commission for sales when you click through from our website.

Comment

On the main page as well, I have managed to get the coupons that are available for these stores to show up as well. There are many good deals to be had, such as free shipping, discounts and special offers etc.

Hope that helps for the Chrissie shopping!

Comment

Working...
          X